Report concerns of abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult

Members of the public, or health and social care professionals can use this form to tell us about concerns they may have regarding abuse or neglect.


Rate the information on this page

green smiley (good) orange smiley (average) red smiley (poor)

© Wigan Council